Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29/2007

Weird weird weird. That's the day I have had. Started off pretty normal with work. I had a couple of hours off because the boss took a long lunch. I did fix the photo database though, so... (pat myself on the back). I had my systematic theology class tonight and that went well as usual. I've been finding a lot of similarities between Buddhism and Christian philosophy or whatever you want to call it. So much so in fact I really don't know what to label my faith/religion. Not that I feel I need to label it but just for convenience-sake. So I'm sitting in my cell literally doing nothing, just sitting and 2 separate inmates (that are new) stop by my cell and ask if I am Christian and offer me free stuff. One was a crucifix (which I already own) the other inmate gave me some writings. I said yes to the question out of pure reflex and sheer laziness not wanting to explain what I believe. But it weirds me out anyway. My night got stranger when another inmate (this one I know) gave me half a prison pizza. I won't bore you with what a prison pizza is but it is the closest thing we get to pizza in here and it's made with ingredients you can get off the comy. list. It was good. That's it, days over, going to bed.

No comments: