Monday, November 12, 2007

11/12/2007

Pretty lazy again today. I slept most of the day. I did sneak up to work because I forgot to do some paperwork for Tuesday's activities. Spent the afternoon sleeping, reading the paper and the catholic worker. I watched all my shows tonight: Chuck, Heros, Journeyman. I'm kinda torn what to do with my paycheck this month. I want to buy a couple of comic books from the mail-order place (Manga Bible, Blood+) but I have enough to read right now and it is like $30 with shipping and handling. I would just wait to order th em except everything is offered for a limited time from one month to the next. I'm watching some old-school anime right now called Virus Buster Serge, so cool. God I'm a nerd. They should make prison for nerds like me. Stick us all together and provide anime, comic books, sci-fi novels and television. Throw in some video games and we would be the most docile zombies the prison system seems to want ot create. Anyway... better go, getting sleepy. I hope I get some more mail this week, something to look forward to.

No comments: