Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hey Bro-

How is everything going? How are things with the main squeeze? Things are alright here. Mom and I had a good visit this week. What did you do for Thanksgiving? They actually had a good meal here, I almost puked, seriously! I'm sending you a comic strip that made me laugh because that was totally me on Thursday. I'm also sending you the latest journal entries. Plus I'm sending you a clip-out of the Christmas gift I want [3rd son] to have. I was wondering if you could ask around the family for me to see who can send it to him. I filled out a slip to buy it myself then realized it was hard cover so I couldn't receive it and th en ship it out. So please ask around who could purchase it and send it to [3rd son]/[2nd wife] in place of sending me more money or books. Thanks and let me know. I have quite a few of his (Bo Lozoff) books but this is his only children's book. "The Wonderful Life of a Fly Who Couldn't Fly"! H a! Prefect!

Looking forward to seeing you next month. I'm going to grab and fill our the paperwork so you can visit me more th an twice when your here, so let me know what day you want to visit. Make sure you keep trying to call and talk to [2nd wife] till you get her to commit to seeing you for as long as YOU like. Nothing else to report that you can't read elsewhere. Love you [Brother]. Write back soon with an update.

- Love [Author]

P.S. I am so proud and honored to have you as my main communicator/translator/hub of my thoughts and writing and wishes. Please know that my hear truly fills with love and joy when I think of you and everything you have done for me, and continue to.

No comments: