Thursday, November 8, 2007

11/8/2007

Hit the jackpot today. Normal day up till mail pass out. I got my usual local paper and the new Catholic Worker. I also received a letter from Heather at Liberation Prison Project (my second one) stating that I am getting a gift subscription to Mandala, a meditation publication. Then I was called down to the Unit Coordinators office for property pickup. I got 5 books today.
  1. Thoughts For Aspirants by N. Sri Ram
  2. Thoughts For Houses of Healing: A Prisoner's Guide To Inner Power and Freedom by Robin Casarjian
  3. Just Another Spiritual Book by Bo Lozoff (now I can return the library one)
  4. Lineage and Other Stories by Bo Lozoff
  5. Our New Spiritual Challenge: A Cross-fire Conversation on Traditional Religious Values and New Spiritual Wisdom by George Bockl
Pretty awesome huh? I also received back issues of the Human Kindness Foundation newsletter. Well pretty tired from staying up to check out the new books and flexing my brain in theology class tonight. Later.

No comments: