Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/2007

Felt weird today. Scatter brained, confused, anxious. Sick of people trying to hustle me, give me this, give me that bullshit! Everybody wants something for nothing, cons are the worst. Fight on the tier above me tonight, last like 10 minutes, never broken up, cops are clueless here, they have no idea what goes on here. I did a lot of reflecting today, like I said , what I really missed today was laughter. Not laughing at dirty jokes or at someone else's expense, not snickering at the cops, not dark laughter when discussing the crazy prison system. I miss real laughter, filled with joy and love and warmth. My wife has the best laugh, loud, squinty eyes smiling, from the belly laugh. To hear her laugh would make your darkest moods disappear. I miss her laugh, I miss her. I miss the laughs and giggles of my son. It melts my heart just remembering it, just imagine what it could do if I could hear it again. Yeah, that is what I miss the most today. Maybe I miss that because I'm reflecting on my oldest son's b-day today.

No comments: