Saturday, December 1, 2007

12/1/2007

Did some business today. Sold some Christmas cards for tokens, then I turned around and spent the tokens on getting a haircut and shave from the barber when I wasn't on a list yet. Not sure if that's against the "rules" or not but who cares. What are they going to do, put me in prison? Ha! Shaved my head again. It's easier than worrying about shampoo, conditioner, combs, etc. Finished a book today about reincarnation and Christianity. Honestly, it was pretty weak. Not a lot of support or fact in the book and the book is only 108 pages long. Oh well. O n the complete opposite side of the "reading" scale, I was given a copy of "Gorgeous Glutes". That didn't really trip my trigger either. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate a beautiful woman in a string bikini or thong, but honestly after 2 years of no women, I don't have ANY libido. Gonna turn in. Goodnight.

No comments: