Thursday, November 22, 2007

11/22/2007

Happy Turkey day! I was supposed to have a "paid day off" but I ended up being called to the Chapel 3 separate times and to the visit room once. I won't bore you with the reasons why but they were all bogus mistakes on the part of the staff, not me. I had a real Thanksgiving dinner though. Turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, dinner roll, pumpkin pie and ice cream. Afterward I felt like puking. On the way out of the mess hall they handed out what the inmates label "boats". It's basically those cardboard bowls you get nachos in at the baseball game. Well each inmate got 2 "boats". One filled with meat & cheese, veggies and dip and the other filled with various chips and salsa. So that was cool. That was my holiday, I wonder what my kids did?

No comments: