Sunday, October 14, 2007

10/14/2007

Decided to write early tonight. Got my commissary today, so I stocked up on coffee and tea and stamps, yeah! I'm a little agitated. Partly due to the caffeine, partly due for the fact that there was a beating today. It seems to happen almost every commissary day. Someone owes someone else or someone tries to strong-arm a fish or someone weaker into giving up their goodies. I don't know how which one it was tonight and I didn't see it personally, but I guess it was bad. Knocked out from the one punch and split his head on the tier cage and then stomped. I guess his cell mate pushed the emergency button otherwise it would have been worse, but I have no doubt that the cell mate will be labeled "snitch" and stomped also. The whole thing is stupid. Anyway... Theron came to visit today and that is always fun and uplifting. LOL! We were discussing building a space elevator and if you opened the top door and bottom doors at the same time would it just turn into a giant straw and empty all the earth's atmosphere into space! Seriously that is what we discussed! LOL! I'm going to catch up on my Systematic Theology course tonight, along with doing "A Purpose Driven Life". That should keep me busy the rest of the night. Tomorrow I start my new job. I don 't know what the hours are or the days I work, nor what I'm supposed to do. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Later

No comments: