Monday, October 1, 2007

10/1/2007

Well this is the first day of writing in my journal. I will try to do it everyday no matter how boring. Tired today, I couldn't seem to get awake no matter how much coffee I drank. Work at braille was the usual. Boring and the shop boss is a complete tool. Pat (boss) made a point to tell everyone that they "have" to wear their tan shirts starting Oct 1 (today). Everyone has seen it posted for the last week. He made a point to search me and pat me down before lunch. I think he suspects that I'm going to take things from the shop since it is my last week there. He's right. I might as well make some can-cash (aka tokens) selling some stuff. Had Buddhist study group tonight. if you can call it that. It has been just me and another inmate for the last 3 months. The last 3 weeks we haven't even meditated because the Muslims are in our usual spot. I left early and returned to my cell and watched TV. Chuck (funny show), Heros, Journeyman, and Animonday. I would like ot sleep but the natives are restless tonight. Half are watching baseball and the other half is listening to the football game. Anytime anything, and I mean *anything* happens in the game everybody yells and ponds their lockers. It's very loud. Well I better try to get some rest. I hope tomorrow i get some mail. It is really the only part I look forward to int he day (mail pass out). Well that and visits, but I only seem to get them on the weekends.
Goodnight.

No comments: