Thursday, October 11, 2007

10/11/2007

Another day of laying bout. I forgot how slow time goes when you don't have a job. Slept all day till a headache woke me up. Went to afternoon rec and watched a pathetic softball game. I was going to call mom but she was just here and there is nothing really to say. Then I was going to call Mason (my brother) but he would be at work and I just sent him a letter 2 days ago. I had theology study class tonight. The other inmate, "C", was complaining he only gets to see his daughter once a week. Lord in heave I would literally cut off my left leg to be able to be a father again and see any of my kids, but yet I haven't written Kristy yet. Dang! They are hauling off my neighbor to the hole. I wonder what he did? Not my problem or business.
Well, shoot nothing else to report.

No comments: