Friday, October 12, 2007

10/12/2007

Pretty standard day here. Sleep, read, Sudoku, read, eat, repeat. I started reading The Bourne Supremacy but stopped bout 40 pages in cause I wasn't "feeling it". I decided to read Chuck Palahnuik's Lullaby. All I can say is WOW! I read it straight through 260 pages. I've forgotten how twisted funny and great his writing is. I've seen the movie Fight Club which he wrote and I vaguely remember reading Survivor. But what I remember is that I had the same reaction. I definitely need to read ALL of his stuff. I was going to donate the book to the library here after I read it, but now I want to keep it and read whenever I feel like it. That was my accomplishment for the day. I was going to go to church tonight but my cell door didn't open and if that's not a sign, I didn't know what is. The CO didn't come by till almost 7pm and by that time the service has been going for 45 minutes. I've started cutting out the 2 daily crosswords, I word jumble and the Sudokuout of the the paper. I don't know why. I suck at crosswords and word jumbles and I have enough Sudoku to last me 10 years. I've done the math... thats 728 crossword puzzles, 365 jumble-words, and 312 Sudokus for a years subscription of the paper that should last me another 10 years. That along with the bible studies, reading and TV; 20+ years should fly by with distraction and maybe by then I can be let out to go live alone by myself and institutionalized so I can't function in society anyway and I hang it up 20 years later instead of now. Cynical tonight. Hopefully better tomorrow.

No comments: