Tuesday, April 1, 2008

4/1/2008

It has been the most busiest lazy days the last two days. I'm supposed to be extremely part time this week so I can watch the Battlestar Glactica marathon before Season 4 starts. My boss was gracious enough to let me work just the evenings and catch on the show 7am - 4pm. As long as I get everything done, of course. Well Monday the satellite was out for 2 hours, so I missed two episodes there and then today was my turn to get my cell repainted which knocked out about 3 hours. Oh the plus side I received some money from family and friends, so I bought some Mala/prayer beads and some aroma therapy oils and I ordered a 9" fan to get ready for summer. I am eternally grateful for the money so I can have some luxuries here and believe me those are luxuries. I also received the first lesson in Buddhist Studies from Asian Classic Institute. I'm not going to start it yet but I will put it in the chapel so others can take the course, after I make myself a copy of course. My divorce paper came yesterday, I am now officially divorced for the second time. I knew it was coming but it still hurts deeply. I really don't blame her or harbor any ill will toward her, I just miss her and still do love her. And of course there is my son, who I can't even express how I miss him. Other than those obvious feelings, nothing else has changed. Later.

No comments: