Sunday, April 20, 2008

4/20/2008

A lot of day dreaming today. False hopes that are equally beautiful and painful. Two day dreams really, both of places I would like to live. One, a cabin in the woods, bare necessities. The other one is living on a house boat or whatever they're called when you can go out to sea and come and dock when you need to. Both of the dreams I'm alone, quiet is the norm and alone. Pure bliss. Nothing but ringing silence, the essentials and God. I'm a cave dweller at heart, I think. So after the daydreams I looked up alone in my concordance and found nothing, also nothing out of solitude. But under "quiet" I found 1... Thessalonian 4:11-12. He has spoken to me so often and clearly the last few days, it's scary. At least it would be if it didn't always bring me peace and reassuring warmth. People are goig to think me crazy, don't care.

No comments: