Sunday, April 27, 2008

4/27/2008

Theron visited today. It's always a loud, fun, geeky conversation, and I love him all the more for it. I was getting ready for bed and wondering what I was going to get my mom (if anything) for mothers day, (I've been prayerfully wondering this for a few weeks now) when I 'm struck with an answer and guided to write the letter to her now. I just got done and it took me about 2 hours to look everything up and to write everything out. I have to say in all seriousness that my hand and mind have never been more out of my control and guided by God as tonight. It's wonderful and extremely spooky. I'm completely amped up still and am wondering if I'll even be able to sleep tonight. I figured I'll write one more jounral entry before I send this batch off to my brother to post on the blog. Tomorrow I'll typu p the letter to mom (so she can actually read it) and put in a notice to send off her gift even though it's a couple of weeks early. Good night.

No comments: