Thursday, April 24, 2008

4/24/2008

I've had a headache for the past 4 days straight. The intensity varies but it's always there. So I went to health services and got the same response of get more sleep (I sleep almost all the time when not working), drink more water and buy some Tylenol and ibuprofen off the commissary. Strike one.
Then the request I sent in to see the shrink 3 weeks ago finally got answered and I got to talk to the new counselor (rumored to actually listen and care) only to be handed journaling paperwork and a time sheet of what I do and how I feel throughout the day. Then she told me to come back in two weeks. Strike two.
To top it all off, a guy that used to do my job in the chapel is back in prison (mister popularity, if you can believe that around here) and is gunning to get his job back, so I'll have to watch my back with everything Set-ups are not uncommon around here. Strike three.
Not a good day, with the headache, depression and paranoia.

No comments: