Saturday, December 22, 2007

12/22/2007

Crazy week! So busy and tired I didn't even write, plus there isn't really anything to write about. I got some more Dharma books in the mail, a letter from mom and a Christmas card from Erin. She sent a picture of her girls finally so the inmate down the tier can start on the drawing I paid for. My brother and mom are in town for the holidays, so I have gotten to visit them the last 3 days. It's been amazing! My father is even going to visit on Christmas eve! The whole family will be here, and I get free pics, yeah! The bummer part of the last few days is that I got served divorce papers. I knew she wanted a divorce, but I guess I always had a hope that she would change her mind, or maybe it is just one of those inmate fantasies that play in your head. You know the ones, appeals working, governor's pardons, wife standing by your side. The worst part is that I won't be able to see my son. That hope is gone now also. I have to somehow work through this.

No comments: