Thursday, February 7, 2008

2/7/2008

It's been a while since I've written anything, but I thought I better touch base. There has been plenty of things happening, but I just haven't felt like writing, you know? January came and went in a flash. Got some books in the mail, How to Draw books, Dharma book and a Anime/Manga BIble. Superbowl was alright, my team didn't make it so I really didn't care who won, it sure was noisy in here though. I sent off drawing to both Erin and my Grandma. Erin visited and sent me a B-day card and I got a letter from Grandma saying she liked the picture. Erin like hers also. Got some B0day cards and visits on my B-dauy weekend, it's just really not a big deal in here as it is on the outside. One of my co-workers got fired from the Chapel for taking stuff that didn't belong to him, no big loss he only worked 3 hours a day and even then he didn't DO anything. I have a guitar in my room now and pastor Steve is looking for some starter books for me. I really don't have time to learn right now, as crazy as that sounds, I'm busy reading and doing theology class, learning to draw and meditation. Went to the nurse this morning for some rash on the top of my foot and an eye infection. Haven't heard anything back from them yet. That's about it on this end. I need to write Dad, Mom, Grandma, Cynthia, Bonnie. Whew! Later.

No comments: