Sunday, January 20, 2008

1/20/2008

Not much going on. Same thing day in day out. I finished reading another of Bo Lozoff's books called "Deep and Simple". It was well written and hit the mental spot as usual., I highly recommend it. He makes a good point in it though. One I've been feeling for some time and that is "Reading self-help, scriptures, spiritual books does you no good if you don't put it to use in your life." Will a sick man be benefited merely by reading the medical text? "I feel like I know what to do, what to pray, what path to walk, I'm tired of reading about it, I need to DO it! Live it, breathe it, walk it. But I'm sooo tired, exhausted, I just want to sleep. I put the money that was sent to me to good use. I stocked up on stamps, envelopes, coffee, sugar, oatmeal, peanut butter, bread and shampoo. Yeah! Exciting huh?! I also payed a local artist to draw a picture of my grandmother which I'll send to her sometime this week. I hope she will like it. I miss her very much and want to show her I'm thinking about her. I'm thinking about having pictures done of other people I care about but will have to wait till next paycheck. Well better go. I got some letters to write.

No comments: