Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1/15/2008

It never rains, it pours. Two receipts today for money being put into my account. My brother wrote and sent some great pics of him and his girlfriend and of my youngest son. Lovely, Lovely pictures! I don't know what has been going on lately. The mood of this place has been HEAVY. Lots of fights, more than usual anyway, tense everywhere. But strangely not me. I notice it but i has no effect on me what soever. In fact I feel so GOOD, that I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm manic depressive. I can't stop smiling or laughing at funny stuff but the stupid stuff I see all day long as well. EVERY scripture from the Bible, every daily devotional, every piece of Dharma I read seems to pop out at me and ring true to the center of my being. I either laugh with joyous understanding or cry with heart broken acceptance and faith, but ALL rings true. I even gave up on my fast (which only last a day) because
"When Hungry Eat, When Tired Sleep, Be Mindful.
When I am lost in or mindful of my happiness (God's Grace) all is good. Then the trickling of thought"
maybe I'm crazy, maybe manic, I should be ashamed for feeling this good while my family and others suffer. Then I doubt, then I write, then I'll start again. Oh God! Give me strength, wisdom and energy to break this cursed wheel of samsara!

No comments: