Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/2009

I was totally going to be dishonest and write in fake dates to fill in all that has happened since the 17th of December. I wrote a long time ago that this journal or whatever you call it will be always honest. The truth is this writing has remained carce because
  1. I've been busy with work, studies, reading, etc
  2. Nothing really different or exciting ever happens here
  3. I can't seem to shake the on again off again depression.

So there you have it. Don't get me wrong there have truly been some wonderful moments in the last month. I had a ton of visitors over the holiday which is a huge blessing. I had the opportunity to meet my brother's girlfriend and she is wonderful! Stolte visited which is great and my mother brother and aunts visited. I'm so grateful for my friends and family for taking the time out of their holiday cheer to come to this dreary place and make me feel normal for a little while. When they leave it makes a love vacuum that seems to fill with melancholy. We took lots of pictures and I'll be sending them out soon. I found out my ex-wife is engaged to be married to one of my good ex-friends. It's weird and I hope they have a healthy happy relationship, I just wish they would include me, at least to see my son. I've made New Year resolutions to teach myself to draw, read the entire Bible, and to wake up in time for breakfast every morning. So far so good (well it's only the 13th) except the drawing part. I'm patient though. I'm looking forward to some new luxeries like a digital TV and some paints and other art supplies. They should be here in 3 weeks or so. I received some great books from my loved ones and am tearing through them. Well there is other stuff to discuss but I'm tired of writing. Later.

No comments: